Thursday, July 28, 2011

Posting Forecasts: The City

"One day if I do go to heaven – I’ll look around and say, 'It ain't bad, but it ain't San Francisco." - Herb Caen

This weekend I will be spending a few days in "The City" with my brother and father. Always considered my second home when I was growing up and the place where I was introduced to the wider world of Jazz,  professional baseball, and tequila (no thanks to my brother), this city holds a very special place in my heart. However these next few days will definitely not be spent anywhere near the Fisherman Wharf or Ghirardelli Square. My main goal, besides some serious relaxing time and hiking Mt. Tamalpias, will be visiting some great pubs and watering holes, touring the St. George Distillery in Alameda, and if possible Distillery 209. So along with a new bourbon and rye which I am very excited to review, many new posts to come. Until I return, drink what you like, and make it a double!

No comments:

Post a Comment